Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Charles Joel







ggggg: tell me what is going on
Charles Joel: babe am sorry... i am not the real charles that have been talking to you babe..
Charles Joel: my friends in england cause the whole thing babe... they are the one telling me what to say to you love am really sorry
BUZZ!!!
Charles Joel: i never meant to hurt you.. but i really want us to do so many things together and i want us to make money together love
Charles Joel: am here babe
Charles Joel: are you the only one there
Charles Joel: ?
ggggg: where are you
BUZZ!!!
Charles Joel: am in Nigeria
ggggg: ok
ggggg: are these you reall photos
Charles Joel: nope
Charles Joel: they gave to me all those pics to show to you babe and its not my real name babe... my real name is bola
ggggg: can you gave the real photo
Charles Joel: yes babe
ggggg: i new this was not real
Charles Joel: but promise me i can still trust you babe
ggggg: ok
ggggg: now can you tell them to pay pay pal back
ggggg: you need to email me your real photos to my email
Charles Joel: i have been telling them all these babe
Charles Joel: but they wont listen to me
Charles Joel: they even pick my call again
Charles Joel: i told them there was a problem with the one of $560 from mrs brown
Charles Joel: they said any pay that went to your account is non refundable babe
Charles Joel: can u imagine this babe
ggggg: what are you going do
ggggg: I do not know why you did that when you knew it was not I did send the money to you
ggggg: Who called me was it you
Charles Joel: yes babe i was the one that called you babe
ggggg: What is your original conutry- Before anything I need the money back I can not do any business my acconut is black list
ggggg: Thank you for being honest
ggggg: I think you knew when I told you last time that you are not telling me the truth
Charles Joel: my original country is Nigeria babe
Charles Joel: am sorry babe
ggggg: Now you rememder when I told you that Nigeria has Scams than any other country
Charles Joel: oh yeah i remember babe
Charles Joel: we have really gone so far and i just cant continue lieing to you
ggggg: The first thing is to get the money, am in pain for what you have done I think I will not trust anybody online any more
ggggg: Have you sent the photos to my email
ggggg: Do you know those people have you seen them
Charles Joel: am sorry babe
Charles Joel: will you still love me if i send you my pic babe?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Charles-Joel/100000298518156

Charles Joel
55 / Male c.joel1954@yahoo.com
Westplains, Missouri, US
Name: Charles Joel
Address: 22, St Georges Road, Bristol, BS2 6UA. England. United kingdom.
Text Question: Sky? Answer: Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment